Benefit from special application software for electro thermal pre-stressing
- calculation and graphic presentation of the temporal temperature course as well as the total heating time depending on the isolation, outer temperature and steel quality;
- calculation of the expansion of the pipe under consideration of the initial temperature, steel quality, total length of pipe and the individual temperature course;
- calculation of eventually expected temperature peaks while pre-stressing different materials, isolations and diameters ( for instance for determining of temperature windows during non-temperature-controlled processes);
- calculation of the necessity of galvanic disconnections (i.e. in case of branch connections of different diameters);
- calculation of temperature differences of varying pipe types;
- calculation of the minimum and maximum amperage needed in order to thaw out partially frosted pipe lines.